You have to read this !!!...
PERSIANAURBANA.COM
Incredible!
know if you have no idea how good it feels to have the opportunity to learn what other person thinks of you and what you do ...
Well, in this case feels good because it is a good review, very flattering and to ° chillador ¨, fortunate for me that Daniel Ulibarri, inspired writer of the post is not as Coco Vargas, a complete
I know it's politically incorrect and autobombéticamente ¨ annoying * promote here, a nice post speaking of myself, but let's face it, I am politically incorrect and autobombéticamente annoying, so here it is!
post Outside in the long spoken and laying of the bomblets that writes these lines and even contains photos of about 13 or 14 years or whatever ... relics of the bogeyman! You'll find that PersianaUrbana Blog Theme is a very diverse music · space edgy ¨, with genres as diverse proposals that truly represent your name ... a shutter that opens to let us know alternate realities, parallel dimensions of an increasingly global world and individual owners at the same time!
I recommend it because it has great content and you you can verify this, it is not lavagüevos ... nooo!
But wholeheartedly DanUli THANKS!
See me through your blind LOVED me to the point that I even believe for a moment that perhaps I am as cool as you describe ...
*... sorry that soon came this fucking voice of conscience, which is like my own Pepe Grillo and I rejoice in the vacuum left by long time ego!
PD:
Just for the record ... COCO is a nickname for me out of the sleeve, if you see the photos you will notice that once used almost shaved hair, so I called Coca initially and then it has evolved into Coquito, Coco, clams more than one decade ... what did emerge as part of the blog was to accompany the name!
.
1 comments:
How could I believe you just commented such a nice post keep posting Dear.....
Mens Swimwear
Post a Comment