* Saturday only needed one round to go away to take!
for days, days post pending ¨ Bailando me da Sueño x 3 and honestly I have not written because there is NO material or to make fun of the bomblets that seek to stir in squash, while recalling the 1,2,3,4 and try not to fall in the next
In any event this Saturday I tried to make me see, I sat camera and notepad in hand to take notes (of course the same thing 2 weeks ago and did not take it!) ... at times looked, at times I forgot I was doing a review of it and when I realized I was stuck change control and change, looking for something good ... I suddenly remembered ¨ ¨ and returned to duty faded 'chow', only to find again 5 minutes later in the same situation ...
* It was a struggle and succumbed to the final when I woke up on the track were all saying goodbye with their hands in the air!
What happened?
The other seasons were not so tedious, had expected to see how it is known bomblets played the ¨ ¨ ... if Lonnis was stiffer than if Camilo costumes, to the affairs of Vero kept us interested in the first season ... and during the second, that if pressed or Huey Martinez touched her ass to the partner, if more fuck Melissita Mora came and did not dance at all ...
But now?
Of the 7 who dance, and saw 4 in previous seasons (Randy, Veronica, Mao Moscoe'Leche and Carlos.papapolo)
Natalia Alvarez is as stylized Shirlita reprise, it's like and we had seen, but now 'reloaded' and Rehov ...
the other hand, Nancy has been a pleasant surprise, who looked so agazapadilla, or pelvic bone shaking imagined (back there!) and teaching many candies meat ... I can almost assure that the EX will be almost pulling their hair, if I had, and that of the 'nachos who thinks she `Holy drooling and smacking is to see where the swagger! I said ... but in reality I know nothing!
The truth is that outside of that pair of salvatandas ... there is no good!
Flor Urbina now or I can get duck party like it was for a long time, because every day is MORE AND MORE AGÜEVADA AGUADA ... agüevar I finished!
sincerely tried to look at it from a less bitter ... but I could not!
PRESENTERS
Nassar * Christian ... spent at 7, got tits and lost! What did that señora.bombeta speaking as policy and had refined appearance? Many efforts to catch up with the other presenters have ended channel completely pull down his ... What was its spontaneity? It looks and feels stiffer than Mafafi Gamboa and that's saying something!
* Mafafi Gamboa ... Durito always view and download!
Edgar Silva * and no, not you blow ... do not know why, but neither his salidillas nerdezcas again do not that make grace, what happens is that was funny watching him try to be funny ... if I explain?
JUDGES
* Martin Aldaverde ... ché! you just you look at the wiiilas! If there is good meat recipes the tens, and if there were casualties Carnita nueeve! ... Go see who else aldaburiás!
* Routine Flor ... Va puéh! Now do not you get the unique by any paarte, vo.! And walk. of any tiquiiilla pedo.queditos, puéh! Nacionalizá.te you? Or if I continued. of malagente not sell you. vo entries. singing with the guitarriiia? ...
(This week, as she sent a 4 again be poor, but no! The choreography really worth the 4 or less!)
* Sabrina Fox trot .. (* uta! here if I fuck, accent is unique!) just like always! I think she should assume the role of 'jueza.mala `now that Florence is so sweetened with honey
* Humberto Raressa ... You should dedicate a single critical of the choreography, as before, because we have little girls to evaluate Verdin, to tighten qualifications
Finally, the judges well Ralito!
THROWN SO FAR ...
A memorable, recognizable and infamous radio announcer ...
A pachuca infamous' `con.bate of VMLatino ...
And a host desgalillada believed Mary popular and actually fell like a bucket of cold Cruz ... Le.iba anyone!
DREAMS
I admit that I find a very good initiative that dreams have chosen the production and assigned each pair, so more people benefit because it supports institutions .. .
By the way, we are not so manipulated as in the past, where far from awareness, was angry that exploit images of children and adolescents with physical disabilities to provoke pity and cry for calls!
I'm not saying this does not happen now, but at least it's not as shocking as it was in the past!
Well done ...
FILLING
this week to fill more time, more people to vote and be deluded to get more sponsorships, mounted a ¨ ° between Christian and challenge Mafafi, was a "I have ¨, I have wanted to sleep!
Tango dancer was only at the ladies fought between gestures, grimaces and kicks ... did what they could ... ie!
IN CONCLUSION
What laziness!
By putting in that little bare
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment