Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Linsey Dawn Mackenzie

MARTA ... HOFFMAN TELETICA


¨ keep me HURT LOOK BUT DO NOT STOP!! ·
... the new chapter of his favorite novel cheaper ...

This time we met Christy Martyr in a leading role in pain and she said, ¨ ¨ stiff neck ( FYI , Lamart's neck goes from chin to ankle ... 100% pure skin!)
Our suffering, oppressed and heroin bomblet exploded, is involved in a "unit · traffic accident in which he gave in front (... and the poor is used to give only behind !...), wrinkled her trunk, which would explain the current CARA'E SHOCK (the former has no explanation, does it?)

Our ever-crumbling
miss.cachetes innocent passage without having consumed alcohol (only tablets ...), ¨ no because that is their styles · (either that, or none, just do not have!) , came from a former teammate of school meeting (fijate! who sees or imagines went to school!) , but unfortunately no intruders and former teammate sees more than she swore and rejuró which he was always on TV, no one believed him ...
Suddenly, that haunts and recalls that for days does not appear in that program, you need to do • ¨ ... scandal also need a template to pull for a few days to really like Spain and not be color of Jeton ...


°-Whore! What do I do? · ... t rataba think and drive at the same time, but it was too and I could not either, with good fortune that lets you come over a car and sees the perfect opportunity to instead of the brake hit the gas ... KAPOW! ... seconds after you touch your forehead:
°-do mother! no blood! But just like going to believe in the INS and also, I'm calling Edgardito Camacho to come to interview me ... How exciting! ...
Take the cell phone and calls his ex-partner to be the victim and the way to say: ¨
-Tots! Do not miss the program on Tuesday, I go there myself to see that yes I am famous and join my fans, the Chancleta'sClub! ¨



* This video is illustrative, any resemblance to the fictional story above is mere coincidence!


****************
recall that earlier we had the memorable episode:

· THE CRY TOO Chancleta ¨



****************
... and if the episode trasanterior you missed it, I'll bring it in 'Reprise' exclusive and I called ...

I am Christy La Fea!
I'm Christy and I am well ugly!

At that occasion, the hapless protagonist Christy Martyr, is mentally harassed by a couple of demons coming out of an ATM machine which could only withdraw a ticket with the words ¨ Insufficient Funds your ex-husband did not deposit anything ... ¨
Our damisela.de.compañía ¨ ¨ in trouble, everything moves that give the taconcillos and very tight skirt, but feels that there are two suspects:

°-Maybe I want, maybe they are just fans they want my autogarabato, maybe my implants are irresistible to them or maybe think that I could get all the balls and I did not five! ... ¨
All these thoughts passed through the brain la.Mártir concave, while he drew from his pocket a ¨ ¨ esprei of meiz to drive them to Maliante if approached him a lot ... with such bad luck (the poor have the 2!) who left his face snout, which Pope kissing the tarmac to the plane's departure and as peanuts only gives for an action while instead of putting hands to avoid hitting the ground, pressed the button on the gas, spraying the eyes with pepper ...




* Again this is an instructional video, nothing to do with the story!

course! That was the version that aired, however, the official script says that the ATM was out a couple Titos ¨ ¨ in the corner and thought that surely they would whistle and ssshitar ¨ \u200b\u200b¨, but I was as unkempt decided crushed more wicks to the delight of their potential fans, so he reached into his pocket leatherette imitation and instead of grabbing the lacquer botellilla Belcolore ¨ ¨, grabbed the pepper spray and threw it over, being momentarily blind while on the elephants fell precipitously knees and attacking to mourn uvula stuck to emphasize the drama of the situation!
Then grab the phone and do not call Mom, do not call the ambulance, call Intruders to come and do the little note and take advantage of misfortune!




Moral: Never turn your car, or boyfriends, or bomblets weapons neighboring with fever camera or will soon be surrounded by much @ s Christy.Mártirs!
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment