OMG! ...
It hurts so much to write this note ...
This time it's serious, Gustavo Cerati is dead!
As recent news has no official medical report confirming the time of his death, but he believes it happened at about 5pm ...
This time it's serious, Gustavo Cerati is dead!
As recent news has no official medical report confirming the time of his death, but he believes it happened at about 5pm ...
Word * Meat, Puff, 1999 ...
.
Just for now I have no words ... so I resort to the trite but true phrase:
** Thanks, Fabs for the warning!
UPDATE:
OH GOD! How awful ... BUT
We have killed about 10 times the poor Cerati ...
NOW REALLY FEEL YOU HAVE DONE MUCH TO NOTE!
The rumor did not leave the newspaper La Nacion, Costa Rica, if not the Nation newspaper of Argentina and good, if they are just around the corner they report, as will any cock ...
What a shame!
not the mistake I'm sorry, I'm wrong every day, thank God, but I have embarrassed falsely murdered!
Sorry ... TOTAL!!
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment