¨ matter of dress, the fit is paramount to know!! ·
-CocoVargas-
(... I love the total lack of modesty to quote myself! !)
But the statement above is completely true, footwear makes or breaks an outfit, no matter how much care you put into the outfit, how much time passes or how many circles making up his ears burn with the iron you know, if shoes are porridge ... you look mush! (... in recent days I've experienced this as never before in life ...)
¨ · apply the same rule for men, only that it is a post and also women's footwear, men's shoes are stuck ... SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE CENTURY, more or less ...!
Anyway, what I'm getting to is that as the years pass, more and more pronounced the need to express individuality above trends and represent these shoes I found exactly that ...
And I decided to rename it!
Boots ¨ * Noah's Ark, all together now! ·
* ¨ Subimo armadillo boots! ·
Boots * ¨ I warmed to the heels, but I have a cool tip! ·
slippers · * I followed the rabbit and smoked the pipe of the caterpillar! ·
* ¨ Boots coloretiada 2.0 meets Nacho Libre! ·
Zapa-boot * ¨ I have porridge ankles and my shoes match! ·
* ¨ A Machon Slippers with Leg chair and stared at the stars! ¨
* Booty · All in ... for those who can not decide ¨
Slipper * ¨ No material reached to end, but look at me the rose! ·
* Zapatillavero to find the keys when you fall in drunk!
Botandalidzilla * ¨ The worst of all worlds in one shoe ¨
¨ Meow * Boots * 100% of cat in heat, to wallow through the roof!
(in fact I love them!)
* slippers · Coco Vargas · includes heel rat skin!
If you enjoyed as much as me, you can see the gallery complete and even buy a pair for a few euros in IRREGULAR CHOICE ...
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment