Friday, September 3, 2010

Paradigm Theme Wordpress

EXACTLY ONE MONTH ... MISS TEEN ENEMA


Today is exactly one month since my last post and really I miss you terribly!
* I've been a total bitch Clawn sad ...

In fact, today I checked the e-mail , and had 398 posts ...
Damn! What desperate word that made you want to delete them all and start with empty tray, but I did and here I erased bit by bit, because answering no, that would take me probably a week ...
(Oooh, you !!!... so popularsh! Anyone reading this imagine hundreds of fans clamoring for posts ... aha ... the truth more than 80% of those received are spam , viagra style! ... agüevás me!)

Finally, I can not ensure that there will be other absences such as this, but at least now I have the ability to write and do it .. .

Coco Vargas, the blog of today's most outdated!

I know that some days ago and was the Miss Universe, but poorrr please! comment must also started Feo Bailando do, OMG! is of terrorsh, more repetitive and stale choreography that made each week ... and what happened to the insipid without Farándula? than usual, without penalty, no glory, and every day with less rating!
These and more coming up ...

* Thanks for your support and wait patiently, I can assure you that situations are completely beyond my control, simply. ...


* Hey! ... Was That Way ... well, Not only that! ...

... YOU TELL ME THAT FUEEE, THE INTERNET IS WAS ME!

* Excellent grounder by Tamela Hedström !
chingón Echate a surname ... Tamela peeled for me is ...
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment