Thursday, October 14, 2010

Panera Hazelnut Coffee Recipe

Sevilla FC hits 105! Sevilla Congratulations! Lesson


Dear "grandfather":
Today, in the 105 day of your birthday, I want you to know that you are still very special. For me, my son, my wife, my parents, my grandparents, my friends ... in short, to all those who from the cradle we spread that magic, that caste, of the courage that accompanied you since your birth. Today I want you to know that every Sunday, or every Saturday, every Wednesday, every Thursday ... I continue the same path since childhood did with my father to the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, our temple of 'recollection', but now I'm the one that grabbed the hand of my son Iker. Every game I make the same journey, that you taught me, that journey to football glory Nervión you gave me and I have continued to transmit to mine, but as we know: it is Sevilla from the cradle.
remember those talks that you gave me of the legendary Juan Arza 'The Golden Child' by Campanal Bust ... when I just thought that I cared Bertoni, Francisco, Pablo Blanco, the great Enrique Montero, Super Paco ... and somehow, I now know who John Arza, how big it was, how big it still is. The Golden Child, still shows carats of humanity. I was lucky to meet you, talk with him, to tell how good you, dear "grandfather" told me it was, with the professionalism that defended your pride with those goals, with that kind of high school. I also have been run by the band 'grandfather', I saw you run like you said, training, now without the ball, turning the lawn of his Sánchez Pizjuán magic, the same who enjoyed his football and now as tribute has given its name to the VIP box.
Now I have the luck to be friends with many of those footballers who enjoyed and who also wept; at times of anger, sadness, joy and many others. Now I have fortunate to have enjoyed the best president in history, one Jose Maria del Nido, who many branded as 'crazy' when he said that Sevilla was great and now idolized by all the good that has given us: Sevilla Football Club the best in history, they "grandfather" even better than you telling me that with these accounts and stories that I loved so much and taught me so much. I have enjoyed
FC Sevilla was largest in Spain and Europe, the most successful Sevilla history, Sevilla FC of the two UEFA Cup, European Super Cup, that of Spain, the two King's Cups of Sevilla Dani Alves, from that of Javi Navarro, Palop Sevilla, that of Luis Fabiano, Adriano, Del Nido Sevilla, Sevilla Antonio Puerta my dear ... yes 'grandfather', your soul Sevilla, Sevilla me.
All this has caused the family Sevilla something changes, has become demanding, like you always said is good, but in cases too, and that is not so much. Some have forgotten those hard times, those in which "another year as another year like," was the chant from a crowd accustomed to sail in the middle of the table and that Europe was only one continent. Today Europe is a reality, today's UEFA Cup, this gave us a lot of glory, is a step backwards, because we have taught the paradise of the Champions League. FC Sevilla
enjoyed the modern, Sevilla was paid to dream and taught us that dreams are fulfilled and that the best is always still to come. Now "grandfather" the Seville is much more than a football club is a feeling, a heart that gives life to all, now the Sevilla Football Club is a great family, yours, mine, ours.
Happy Birthday 'grandpa'! 105 cumpleños Happy!

NOTE: The magnificent tart candy that appears in the heading of this article is a masterpiece of family Cerpa de los Santos, the great Lito, Lola, the more saltereña art world, and Manuel 'El Tato' pools artist who adorned the birthday cake of his 'nephew' Iker placing 'goodies' with the same art as Alicata pool or a garage makes her hat cuñaoooo!. Also participating in such a beautiful cake, Arita, Queen of Salteras, Leo and his son 'dark side' José Manuel.
How could it be otherwise when dealing with Iker Muñoz Vera and family, our family, Cerpa de los Santos, the shield of the cake was our Sevilla FC; shield even ate more than Betis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment