Thanks to the friends of Debate La Bombonera
several weeks I've been wanting to write to my friends in the Debate of Seville, the SFC program TV, leader Monday night. Been wanting to express my gratitude for your love, your fidelity (that so much and so little value it at times) and especially that of Sevilla who wear flag. Heartfelt thanks for all the good you have given me these just over three years at the Bombonera Debate; Thanks to those who have always been there, both before when I was running the program in front of the cameras, as to which you have concerned about me, my mood and my future now that my face is more anonymous by not 'sneak' in your home by Sevilla Football Club TV. You have proved me real friends, the good, and thus also have taught me how lucky I am to have your friendship.
To those who disappeared, who stopped to dial as before, those who stopped to signs of life, thanks also, to leave behind the masks and show you really like you are, that is the best thing one can do in life. Heartfelt thanks.
Also, mention to the reason for my farewell Debate, something many on the street ask me by mail or on this blog, and I preferred to keep quiet to avoid misunderstandings, but as I see there is one who seeks for nothing a couple of notes and clear.
FIRST: Jose Miguel Muñoz Debate continues to lead the SFC Sevilla TV because it was decided by the Club. Manolo Vizcaíno, deputy director of management and organization of FC Sevilla several months ago told me that since the club were considering giving a twist to the debate, as you said Alexis on his blog if I remember correctly. The months went by but no change, Debate season ended, came the summer, and no one said anything so I assumed it would start again with the program. On Wednesday the week before the start of the program itself received a call from Vizcaino in informing me that left to present the program this season, as they believed the official journal of my experience I needed to get in front of it as director. For that reason and for that reason alone I do not debate in front of Sevilla.
SECOND: I'm leaving SFC TV, not the Sevilla Football Club, as many have said or suggested. At least I know for now. And I leave SFC TV with the peace of duty done and the satisfaction of having made a reference program, something that was not before, and most importantly, ratings leader even though we almost always at a disadvantage when competing for back in training in the TDT.
THIRD: We have been leading audience thanks to the magnificent work done by the team of professionals working in TV SFC, which show their faces: Maria Sierra, Javier Padilla and myself, and those who are behind in the shadows, behind the scenes, doing a dark but brilliant: Celia, Igor, Curro, Nacho Muñoz, Julián, Rosa, Zoilo, Juan ... and all those who in one way or another have made this program number 1 on Monday night. I have been a more inside this granite mountain incredible professionals.
Thanks to all who have accompanied me on that table discussion: my brother and faithful (much is that in life) Nacho Mateos, the 'veterans' Giulio Guerrera, Antonio Rodríguez de la Peña 'The Ladder' Juan Escobar 'The Queue', the great Alexis, whom he sometimes lost the forms but makes up for in Seville: a contertulio necessary at that table, Frank Alvarado, Antonio Galadi, Juan Angel de Tena ... and so many fellow members and friends with whom I shared table and so important to the success of the program. As always, some more and others less.
FOURTH: I have to say goodbye, because they have seen fit from the Club, with the pain of not being able to continue now that the symbol DTV was a reality and not a dream. Oh, and now there's catering (Pizzas to everywhere) is something that before was only thanks to the generosity and the pockets of the faithful who were there Sevilla: Rafael Fajardo, Pepe Palette, Nacho, Paco, Joaquin ...
FIVE: Thank you a thousand times thanks to those loyal Nervión, Sevilla to those who fondly called 'La Peña del Debate Bombonera' who joined us Monday after Monday regardless of rain, froze or a holiday or Monday Fair. Each one of you have been key players and participants in the success of Sevilla Debate: Nacho the Spaniard, the beloved Rafael Fajardo, Joaquin, Paco, Juan, Fernando, and those Biris great, my friends 'El Lobo' and 'Pirate'. You are great ...
SIXTH: Although my friend Manolo Ruiz announced he was leaving the discussion because it would be the new director of the SFC's official newspaper, a position he now holds as many know it was created to clarify that it is not purely and simply because we have not agreed to do so even though there was a time we were close. The offer seems to me that is very, very far, my career. Is obviously a personal opinion.
SEVENTH: I wish all the luck in the world to co-SFC TV and the new moderator, Manolo Ruiz, sure to meet the objectives that their arrival has drawn the Debate Club.
EIGHTH: José Miguel Muñoz is and will remain the director of the official magazine 'Football Club', despite what some have said, at least today and until my chairman and its board of directors want. Those who are telling stories behind please with what they need to have to go forward and to look people in the face.
NINE: Once again thank you all for your love.
AND TENTH: For those who are lying a phrase not priceless:
"Stop telling lies about me, and I did not tell the truth about you" Regards
José Miguel Muñoz
0 comments:
Post a Comment