Saturday, April 16, 2011

Chapstick Cover Template

Petardazo Sevilla FC. They go ...!


As you know as soon as I lavish on this blog talking, or rather, criticizing our Sevilla Football Club. My relationship with the Bank of Nervión me 'forced' to keep my mouth shut or at worst not to say publicly what I think. I read blogs of friends, Sevilla, listen and keep quiet, because I know that as they say: "One is worth so silent that at that speech." In short, I like the hard drive of my iMac gathering information, storing ... and so with the assurance that my personality will prevent from viruses, such as in fashion lately. José Miguel Muñoz
But in politically wrong, is Jose Miguel Muñoz, an amateur journalist free as a bird, I'm not the presenter of the Sevilla Debate. What do we mean by this? Very easy, I can say here what I please as would my friend Nacho Mateos.
Nobody wants to look beyond the TV thinking that FC Sevilla officer forced me to say this or that, because if something I admire in José María del Nido is the freedom it has given me everything I've done in the Club before the television, the official magazine and newspaper and magazine and now with the SFC's editorial.
is true that sometimes I have not said exactly what I thought and my friend Nacho Mateos knows what I speak, but then you will understand my silence. Have you heard someone in the chain of Polanco be slit or someone criticizing World Peter J. Ramirez? In this Debate was tremendous, there could tell you what you want, even remember how on one occasion the good of Alexis Correa said, "Del Nido is only lately to sign books."
But hey, change of pace to focus on the theme that brings me to you. Sevilla FC today said goodbye to her little chance to get a place in the Champions League. Yes, I agree with much of you in that there is still a mathematical chance to do so, there we agree, but after sad spectacle this afternoon at Getafe lived little more can be added. Sevilla FC
was today, as many nights and nights of this season's worst enemy. A team blurred and distant from the team that fell in love not only Spain but the European football. El Sevilla no longer plays as before, normal on the other hand, maintain that level as it was almost impossible but the worst of it is that is not seen ambition, desire, hunger for success ...
The departure of Luis Fabiano (Kanoute best with this team) not only confirms that something is changing.
are looking for new air, speaking to cycle and I think you have to look further. You have to look a little belly button, see what we did wrong, and that should get us all: Chairman, Board of Directors, Coaching Staff, Athletic Department, players, fans ... in short, all who carry this team to the top, and all we see as the fall with brake caused the Sevilla FC is not the team concerning a short time ago.
We all love the Pats, flattery ... but shortly we like to criticize. We are prepared to tell us how good we are and how well we do it all but are we equally responsive when someone has to tell us that this is not it? No, we're not.
The shortcomings of this team are not new, already mentioned by many commentators and even by some of the fans (Nacho Muñiz, Joaquín ...) who came faithfully to the television set Sevilla Debate to go on a live program. And not all cases have been receptive to hear the constructive criticism and improve because although one has grown and has reached the top there's always room for improvement in pursuit of that perfection does not exist. Debate
went to where it was decided by the sudden change so it is with other things. I put an example, the debate had an audience of 150,000 viewers. Following the changes 'whimsical' and the absence of some of the pundits or fans flip over (Nacho Mateos, Alexis, Juan Escobar ...) has evolved into the 'whopping' 21,000. Someone asked for an explanation of it? I tell you: nobody.
In other places do, too. Some are too steep for some things and are deselected it really must be (Note: I do not mean the President as some might think). It is for me to understand how the fly cojonera. And events have been happening.
The press is to blame for many things, but not all. There are others that fail from within, from the root. The success we have been clouded in some respects and we learn from this, from mistakes, like we did in other areas to grow by leaps and bounds.
The advent and rapid adaptation to outstanding performance of Gary Medel and Rakitic is an example of something not working at the Sevilla midfield. That the bench has had more tenants in recent years than in the past with Del Nido in office is another clear example that something is wrong. The bench suffers from the starring role before the team had to Juande Ramos, the best coach in the history of Sevilla FC.
And the bench is doing too much damage to this equipment. Not to mention other issues that would more than just talking and now can not come to mind as the controversy of Sergio Sanchez and Kanoute lesson to your partner about what a captain or the famous story of the hymn Betis Centenary nervionenses Sports City, which many have overlooked and is striking that no victim has been charged or at least an explanation.
The defeat to Getafe, as sad as the image of our land in Madrid, away to Sevilla FC in the Champions League by far the most optimistic of the place still emitting smoke from the calculator. The Seville is a very high percentage off the top European competition, and not, for the Mangaze arbitration or by the power of the Madrid press, that we have so often criticized, Sevilla is out for their own errors, each one that made us touch the glory and who wrote the golden pages of this Centenary Club.
in your hands to return to this situation without being good is not as black as many have wanted to sell. The key is José María del Nido, the best president ever Nervión Club. When Del Nido again, things will return to normal, that of sanity.

PS Nobody antisevillismo see in these lines, on the contrary, as I have repeatedly demonstrated my Seville and a proof of this is the enmity he told me the city's journalists to death for defending Sevilla FC and the complaint filed against me, the former director of Marca Eduardo Inda. Trial that took place last March 11 in the Court of Sevilla and I am waiting to hear the sentence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment