The Couch: very, Dumb and Dumber
time I've wanted to talk about two characters, those that are not worthwhile, those who forget that not the same be funny to try to be gracious. Two characters, Ricardo Perez and David Basque's 'fools' of Sevilla Football Club TV that I should speak more in their day when they entered the personal and at the request of a friend stopped talking to be unfaithful to my way of being, by not telling what he really thought. I even do the 'Paripe' of them in a program on the table of discussion of Seville because it decided who run the media club. I was silent on that occasion and I did when I repeatedly have told me good friends
made mention of me both in the Divan as the official radio.
week last after falling in the Nou Camp against FC Barcelona for a humiliating 5-0 again these two characters sit at the table of discussion. Error was repeated, mainly because after such a humiliating defeat at Sevilla last thing he could do was grace have to put up with two that are becoming connoisseurs of funny talking about football and dropping those strokes to Seville, and as I have told many friends, I could not stand idly by. Only good Nacho Mateos gave them their own medicine.
As a good friend tells me, they referred to speak of him as the friend of José Miguel Muñoz. Perhaps the only thing Nacho Mateos matched because no friend, but very good friend. And that is appreciated, always faithful, in the golden age and in times of crisis but the market says otherwise.
After appearing at the Bombonera, in the pantomime of Divan mentioned again to a server (the louse will forgive him because he tries to go to conference the two Dumb and Dumberer). To speak of a need to learn, they learn. But hey do not go into details about my relationship with Sevilla FC.
What I want to make is that I do not like this program where they said jokingly was disrespectful to many people, including at Sevilla to take off on plan to geek, people who deserve at least the same respect they show to the Club when they love.
I do not like the program. My opinion should not be taken into account because I have seen a little bit, but hey, at least a little bit, but I like the program so they say, because I think if something can not be absent from people is respect. And I do not like these two (eye clowns say no because this is a holy profession, making children laugh.) I do not like these two fools stuck on "comedians? whose only saving grace we know what it is.
not understand that a Manor Club Sevilla Football Club to allow this type of program. And I do not understand what I say as I have said repeatedly in charge.
Now continue talking, to continue mentioning and continue feeling important as it says the head of the film Dumb & Dumber (yes look but they are not, and would like ...): "If each had half a brain, half a brain would still be together."
0 comments:
Post a Comment