Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bruising For No Reason On Lips

THE MEANING OF WORDS

Words only make a way for an experience, just the facts define words, the dictionary is a dead book.

Papinni Reading and common man felt the need to take the paper and tell a story that is simple common.
I just knew when the soul begins to know, that age in that run things as they want and you want to elapse. I do not remember the first day I saw him, nor the last, but the vague idea that haunted my life became clear many years later.
We define ourselves by things so subtle that last all existence, and then later we planted high on life and say be this way or that way, without thinking that we are only the product of a thought in a time of ethereal visions.
As I said I was young, it was not nice at the time, now would be the most beautiful of queens anorexic, but in my time meat was valued at one hundred, so do not be pretty or ugly things happened to me that even not be unusual deserve to be told.
I met him and call it like or need I joined him in the most infantile experiences. Like all children we were all at the same time we did nothing. After many years reminded me to look at actions but through experience, had no meaning in my heart.
The curious thing was that afternoon when I first asked a question that I would be lurking around every corner for many years and a behavior that haunted me forever is the simplest question that is always that jealousy and doubt penetrate the soul - Why are you with if it is mine? -. I am so innocent scum of the earth opened her eyes and mouth at once, and my mind began to spin the fleeting moments in a second and realized what my teacher wanted to teach literature in ten years: the meaning of words and in this case the word betrayal. I wanted to explain that I was offended, perhaps I should use the haughty tone with which I am outraged, but only a gurgling sound came out of my mouth and words that until now were left unexplained my being: I am not with him.
That denial followed me for years! I did not understand if my brain had rebelled, it had matured in a second or sometimes inexplicably off the nerve from the cerebral cortex and dies in a separate language.
Then, in his twenties (I'm not that old yet) understand what my petite little literature teacher and anguish spelled wanted us to understand, the word destiny.
Now they are together, I say this with the simplicity of a heart that feels no nostalgia. But with the simple belief that everything we say, do and live is written.

Lucia Suarez
Colombia

0 comments:

Post a Comment