I usually sit in front of the TV to entertain, this should be the role of the happy box with pictures and sound (yes, me too I have a box yet ... do not agüevés!)
is why 90% of the time consumption of foreign products such as: ¨ ¨ in HNL Showbiz Tonight, ¨ E! news ¨, ¨ ¨ and ¨ Chelsea Lately The Soup E! ¨ ¨ ¨ Late Late Show Craig Ferguson on CBS, some series and / or realities that do not follow closely but I see when I can, as: ¨ ¨ The Big Bang Theory -I-love Geeks, 30 Rock -I love stupid people Trying to make TV shows, as in Tiquicia! - , Project Runway and some others ... Of course, never admit that I threw all seasons Girls Next Door-to- original trio, much less that I keep seeing Kendra!, Or see war jokes ¨ ¨ Telehit ...
The reason to spend time on this nonsense is that if you entertain, do not say they are good, are fun for me!
introductory spoken And all this is simply more of the same ... complain about shoddy television we have in our homeland ¨ ¨ scabby past, involutive, irrational and absurd, but that is what you get, that's what's offered and nobody does anything about it ... So I bawled!
On Sunday I sat exactly 9 minutes to see All
TOSTAZÓN THE SAME DAY THAT IS PROVIDED IN FAILED BACK ... HAPPY SATURDAY Only
with different players and more money prizes Pa'Los (to bribe the poor wretch who, having nothing else to do on a Sunday, Trolier comes from Rincón Grande de Pavas, to see what gifts or Win!) , minutes I saw were sufficient, it is impossible to jump that Zambrotta snot stuck with one fell swoop ...
was Horrible!
had a mechanical bull, battered and nearly disemboweled, probably the little bull that led to the festivities because he was so Nicoya echopicha ¨ ¨, the pauper mounted on a swimming bull inflatable, you remember? as in the Chi.mamo ... (as in every damn program ever!) perch to which they pointed out and win a Dona which held about 25 seconds ...
What does it take? COLONES 200mil!
What was the grounds for such a sum? Having
complex tick ... good for her, but what a waste of money, without direction, without any mercy!
Then Glenda not remember the name of his companion ¨ Animation · (anima plus a Valium pressed with Red Wine in the opera!) and is directed to mae concerned, the fight, but the memory betrays those antiojillos not say anything and reaches into his script, but only complies to say - ¨ and continue to, with, with my love !¨... Diaye my love !?...
Y appears, SYMPATHETIC long ago, today we Rekem, Geovanni Linares in his role as no paper? and presents some of Carajillo calléndose videito allegedly were like ¨ The Funniest Videos ¨, but in this case were Furris Video ¨ The ¨ ...
Soon, they go to dance and are 2 pairs for the Salsa, a well catriniados ¨ ¨ and others in jeans, driving by Mauricio Hoffman ... OH! WAIT! That was the day before, on Saturday unhappy ... BUT IF THEY ARE THE SAME !!!!! Ayot
With concursillos format and Fantastic recycled, Saturday Happy, A Todo Dar, The Chinaman and even Chungalandia ... In fact, I read in the column Jeannette Zamora, 35 years ago there was another program called Full Steam !?... Fijate what originality and freshness!
But not only in the past there A whole machine ... in Honduras is a program called the same and guess ... yes, it is also contests where there is money to make ugly
* The Bobito jumping, looking Pizar and this just gave me!
EN TICA ... now I agüevate!
Full speed will the subtle ways in which Channel 7 is finally kicking ass Hoff Don Nelson and his gang of senile Saturday ??
have some sense, because it may offer the same Pachot , but 200 thousand colones awards, people prefer to wait until Sunday and not waste time with petty Saturday ganecillos of 20mil pesos ...
... and see how popular proverb is true that ¨ in order to remove a nail requires other ¨ ... in this case, to take a wreck from the air, they cracked with a worse!
not give this crap to make fun!
Shame!
Shame!
0 comments:
Post a Comment