always the same stick ... Coco is already
his ¨ sorry I have not written ¨ ... blah-blah! This time I
hat worth excuses ... I just felt like writing anything ... Uh!
Until I remembered, ¨ as a thousand years ago I have not a post of my beloved shoes ¨, I looked here, looked there ... and I had the worst impression of life, when TOTAL LACK OF TASTE, CLASS, STYLE has been the form of shoes and now want to introduce as the major trend ...
At what point the world has been uncovered zapatil soles and believed that some shit made in plastic and / or PVC are amazing fashion ¨??
I must say that was the disappointment of seeing life as those 5 tiles shoes sold throughout Central Avenue, the same that look like a nest in half transparent colorful and resemble a bare foot ... unsightly and potentially smelly sandals now make their rounds through the world of the designers!
course, the very intellectual and they named them ¨ ¨ Jelly Shoes as not to sound like ¨ polo Miura, Bilsa or KamLung ¨ ... I detest more than brand seem to be scary ... But, judge for yourself @!
* Roberto Cavalli
* Ralph Lauren *
Nanette Lepore
* Missoni
* Jimmy Choo
* Diane Von Furstenberg
* Gucci *
Ferragamo
* Chanel
* Burberry
* Armani
Can you believe this shit??
* 100% harmful to your feet and your style! Updated:
is not true that I felt like writing ... I could not!
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment