The heat was stifling, above 40 degrees and more for an outsider of the cold.
Enter the place almost in a state of dehydration.
Sleep overcame me, at college, and classes began at 7 am, but as he traveled, should get up from three and a half.
And so every weekend.
The bar was called "The Ship of more power."
was an extremely picturesque. Here, a fat woman took plenty of beer on the legs of a subject in years, for a younger woman beyond the first celebrated with laughter, maybe a bad joke of the customer, which sounded great because it paid promptly to the female beer asked. Hardly anyone took
brandy or tequila, beer consumed the vast majority, as heat, as I said, it was unbearable in Poza Rica. Arrive
my black backpack, ordered a beer, the woman who served me asked if I wanted loggerheads. I said no.
I later regretted, the median beer was like water to the stomach and out in a sweat in less time as they served the next.
Take 4 beers.
brutal dream suddenly came over me. I did not know
as, but slept soundly.
dry I awoke to the sound of two bullets and the terrifying cry of women and dump containers.
not know what to do.
Suddenly everyone was dropping to the floor, while a subject wearing blood on his face.
Panic gripped me.
did not know what happened.
And not like asking. Who?
Police arrived extremely fast.
The next day the news in "La Opinión" read, "elderly man died in a dispute over prostitutes."
And the shot: "He was a retired oil."
I never knew who he was, but the name came from then on the note. Pictured
I went snooping.
- Mmmm, it always happens, someone says.
- was in "The Ship of more power, a seedy bar.
- or go there because they kill you if you fall asleep.
Swallow saliva.
never returned to visit the "Ship."
curiously Today, six years after the fact, instead of the canteen is a bookstore.
And outside a cross, a silent witness to the death of a retired oil.
Antonio Madrid Mexico
0 comments:
Post a Comment