a week ago ...
Intrúpidos Tune ¨ ¨ (you know, who else is stripped pa'ver anise!) and I run into this work of art
OMG!
First I must clarify is that Jair Cruz I have always fallen into balls (... though I have and apparently he too soon, but say!) , more or less as I like the Jaretini ... Ah! but here pinguillalocaCruz ¨ ¨ flew!
I do not understand how the donkey
WHAT DISRESPECT OF PROFESSIONALISM AND ASCO!
Jair Initially the response is passed rather decent ... Another
who would ask such intimacy would have returned the question with: -... and you what? and you control the vaginal herpes??
And the rash of stupid questions, which resulted in ¨ a collective we can do! ¨ the most appropriate response would have been: -... yes of course! a collection is, but for doing surgery that fuck nose!
No offense! ... but more than one @ @ aggressiveness had been that rud @ to such questions, that's why I say, rather it went from decent!
One thing is journalism or releases · Rosa ¨ , find out about the intimate details of people you know, speculate and inquire for the curiosity of knowing what they do? ... but quite another to take intimate situations that have been aired in an attempt to ridicule and expose things so personal, only for scandal where there is no ...
ANYONE MORE THAN A POOR ONE CARES SCROTUM
WHEN AND HOW YOU ARE GOING TO CUT THE CHANNEL ...
CASE THAT THIS IS NEWS??
is really unfortunate that this girl was sent to this sort of thing and the more regrettable that she pointed ¨ ¨, masquerading under the banner ¨ I am doing my job ¨ ...
No Mommy, no, you. is not doing its job, is making a fool and belittling in his own name, but unfortunately for many, which later was the profession of journalism ... profession that, unfortunately, increasingly looks like a simple job, thanks to the performance disrespectful figurines like yours!
To make matters worse, the end of this note appears to have a new wila there on the set I do not know yet as flame- and cracks with respect ¨ chair ", that if you have to respect our neighbors, if you have to respect the viewers, that if respect is the basis of something and not know how ... but all that spoke of the respect not did you mention that you must also respect the right to privacy even when a person is known by many, or you have to respect the right to refuse to comment, when you do not wish to enter personal details and so intimate!
* In this case, I pulled lacked the opinion of güevillos!
(... although it is likely that the shock had been crumpled!)
UPDATE:
This piece is really good!
* The URRACA of ... ah ah ...? is best, nothing more aprop! (0:20)
0 comments:
Post a Comment