Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jc Penney Price List Salon

sweeping the Lord Lorenzo Bravo, thanks Doctor !


I must admit that I am, as you said this blog, politically incorrect. Not that I like going against the trend as many think, just that I like being myself. So when everyone wanted Carlos Cardus was boosted with the world title than 250 cubic centimeters, I unlike my brothers Manolo and Ricardo, and that my friends Antonio 'El Tripi' and José Manuel 'El Laga' was John Kocinski. Not because it was less English than anyone, what happens is that the sobriety of Cardús not fit my tastes. I'm like Kocinski, to give sight, to risk, not to settle for second place or when the second is good for my interests. Perhaps because it always played in goal and admire with devotion to my dear Luis Arconada. We must strive to be number one.
Last weekend, one of us, Jorge Lorenzo showed how it can be a number one within and outside the track. Because this is how Kocinski: risk, only you'd better win, be the best. But above, these two large eggs is also well positioned off the track and it proved last weekend in the Alpine country.
After seeing one of the contenders for the title of World Champion, Doctor, the great Valentino Rossi fell and after serious accident said goodbye to the season, did not hesitate to slip into a shirt Rossi to pay a fitting tribute to that today is the best driver in the world. "I want to win, but I like to win all the best and Rossi is," clearly referring to Valentino to win a World Cup without the asphalt does not put much. That is the character
winner certainly better English rider of the moment and a strong candidate to win the championship title in the premier class.
This gesture could be taken as many as a marketing maneuver clear but it is not, in fact Lorenzo himself has publicly stated that while getting along with Italian, this is not your friend, which certainly gives even more value to such a beautiful gesture of a man named Jorge Lorenzo. A look of champions. Thanks George for that lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment