Friday, May 14, 2010

Outlet Prodavnici Skopje

EL PASO BURRITO AT A VERY SPECIAL

The barriers are lifted, seems safe to cross the tracks.
is night and the lights dim just get the station to illuminate the crossing.
Pedestrians crossing confident, it shows the fatigue in their faces as they rush over to get home. There are no trains in sight when I give the first steps to cross.
The handrail requires me to turn and look at both sides of the tracks.
not see it coming. I hear nothing.
Right in the middle of those twists feel a strange hand digging in the right pocket of my jacket.
My arm shoots up like a whip and beats that stranger's hand away from the pocket.
The young thief running scared out of my reach.
But it does the trick, for some strange reason the cell phone kept in my pocket is still there.
I think this time I was lucky and I try to calm down.
crossed and hopefully finish in the platform with the other passengers.
Now the train lights illuminate the walk, back to my home tired, but listening to music on my phone.

End

The JovenWarren
Buenos Aires, Argentina
http://unimoslospuntos.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment