Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tiffanys After Christmas Sale

EVIL OF SILENCE

Close cabinet door double-locked ... or of letting the air.

What are you afraid, my friend? Why are you hiding? Why are you afraid of what others say? You suffer the evil of beautiful boys. Nothing more. Nothing less. Long ago was considered a disease. Not anymore. Those who still think that way are no less sick than you might be pregnant you. Lose the fear. Leave your hideout. Show yourself how you are. Open the door ...

Homosexuals have made a pact with the devil. You are young, beautiful, beautiful ... It seems as if time did not happen for you ....

God created men to beautiful women as I delight in the contemplation of her beauty, her beauty ... but we enjoy veto power is infinite beauty ... This is our punishment. The girls like you should suffer the same evil. At least in part ... Your beauty is infinite also vetoed them to men like me. Although they would also like to enjoy it ... but otherwise ... otherwise.

But you really are the same throughout? Do not you think that in any case, they have a better view of the beautiful guys? He already said in his book. VP also had to pay dearly for the price of being queer.

dear friend ...

There are two types of people: those who are smart ... and those not are. The less intelligent interpret your silence as enmity. The more intelligent will know to look beyond ... able to read in your silence the cry of a soul desperate to be herself.

I have given the great honor of being the first in this tight circle to hear from your mouth that I knew for sure in my heart. From the day that they closed the door with a bang I've always known. This was the closest to my wishes, that I never thought I would be done. My friend let me get to the bottom of his soul desolate. And I had made the full sacrifice, had agreed to resign to take up the issue unless it was totally necessary. Silent forever. Kill my need to know. The only thing that was not having accepted your friendship. I could not imagine your silence was in enmity ... That was the greatest of my fears.

Thank you for opening the doors and let me see inside. Thanks for letting me discover the bleak depths of your soul.

Why are you afraid?

I have not chosen to be as I am, friend, like you have not chosen to be like you. This is something that has been standard. I have not chosen to be within policy, as you have not chosen to be outside. In my case, the taste for something different, in yours, taste so different, or at the same ... or both ... Clearly I'm not like you, or you like me or is like that which we love your soul. But this is something that God has willed it so. The mystery of life. The mystery of love. Although they say it is an aberration.

In the area in which we operate are different types of professionals. Anyway, you already have your preference ... No doubt the porter is the most important person of the institute. It makes photocopies, dossiers binds you, gives you the evidence of absence, giving you the keys of the computer room when you ask ... and keeps you warm bed. Thou knowest right choice ...

If I were like you no doubt would be with a woman. No doubt it should be easier a relationship between equals that a relationship with a man like me, raised to be macho. I do not hide from anyone. Walk about my love for the streets, squares, the shops, in the corners. The kiss with passion. Case would not leering or offensive ...

What'll be very happy, my friend!

BuenaAmiga
Spain

0 comments:

Post a Comment