Last week I lost my son. I was beside me in the lake when I saw a large network who took it. I tried to grab him and could not, and fear filled me. I came out desperate to see what was what took it and saw a brown fisherman and smelling of sweat, like so many I've seen, but this time I tried
memorize your face, your wrinkles and shape of your hair.
had to go back for my baby. Returned to the water.
following days I searched house to house. I screamed his name. On the third day, full of anguish and walking the streets of the city, inside a house heard the cry of a child of water. It was my son.
My heart started beating too fast, I ran back to the lake and wanted to wear my dress fog. I could not, there was no moon.
I waited two days, thinking of nothing more than my son. Until it reached the moon. Now white fog with my dress, I went under the door. Immediately I saw a man. It was the fisherman who robbed me of my little, slept in a chair with a bottle in his hand.
was so angry that I woke up with a slap, allowing me to see.
"Give me back my son, I ordered with a deeper voice than usual, and trying to hide my desire to mourn. The man looked at me wide-eyed and stammering said
- I sold this morning.
crumble I felt at that moment. My legs were trying to bend. Rage, kissed water fisherman. I could hear his heart stop.
I keep looking for my child.
memorize your face, your wrinkles and shape of your hair.
had to go back for my baby. Returned to the water.
following days I searched house to house. I screamed his name. On the third day, full of anguish and walking the streets of the city, inside a house heard the cry of a child of water. It was my son.
My heart started beating too fast, I ran back to the lake and wanted to wear my dress fog. I could not, there was no moon.
I waited two days, thinking of nothing more than my son. Until it reached the moon. Now white fog with my dress, I went under the door. Immediately I saw a man. It was the fisherman who robbed me of my little, slept in a chair with a bottle in his hand.
was so angry that I woke up with a slap, allowing me to see.
"Give me back my son, I ordered with a deeper voice than usual, and trying to hide my desire to mourn. The man looked at me wide-eyed and stammering said
- I sold this morning.
crumble I felt at that moment. My legs were trying to bend. Rage, kissed water fisherman. I could hear his heart stop.
I keep looking for my child.
Author: Teresa VillaseƱor
Toluca, Mexico
Toluca, Mexico
0 comments:
Post a Comment